CMG Madison is seeking an experienced delivery driver to work with our production team. Hours are typically 7am to 3:30pm. Starting immediately.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Organize and load product for delivery
- Gather appropriate paperwork for delivery
- Deliver products as per customer requirements, obtaining signatures and completing all required paperwork
- Address and resolve customer feedback as appropriate. Inform supervisor of outstanding issues
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle
- Perform pre-trip vehicle inspections and report any problems to supervisor
- Operate a forklift
- Loading and unloading trailers
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must possess a clean driving record with no “major moving violations”
Job duties include extensive bending, lifting, kneeling, pulling, pushing, sitting and standing for extended periods of times. Some outdoor loading and unloading will occur at times.
A strong candidate will have a history of successful employment, a valid driver’s license, great attendance, be reliable and dependable, and be willing to learn new skills.
We offer competitive wages, weekly paychecks and benefits.
To apply for this position, email your resume. No phone calls please.