CMG is seeking a Sheet Metal Technician to fabricate, assemble and install roof related sheet metal including panels, gutters, downspouts, drip edge, gable trim and coping. Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Using machines to cut, bend, straighten metal
- Remove and install roofing systems in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensure project is completed to company standards and direction of Project Supervisor
- Assure all work is completed to code and to customer requirements
- Keep work area safe and maintained with good housekeeping practices
Job duties require extensive bending, climbing, lifting, kneeling, pulling, pushing, sitting and standing for extended periods of time. A strong candidate will have a history of successful employment, reliable and dependable, be self-motivated, task oriented, and have a positive attitude. Skilled/trade experience in metal fabrication and roofing is preferred but will train the right candidate.