CMG is looking for a motivated individual with strong leadership skills to perform as Production Manager in our Denver, CO manufacturing facility. The ideal candidate will possess the necessary skills to manage inventory, facilitate the movement of daily operations, and maintain an orderly workplace. If you are highly motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, enjoy managing people and working in a team atmosphere, then you could be our ideal candidate.
- Plan production operations, establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing products, utilizing knowledge of production processes and methods, machine and equipment capabilities and human resources requirements
- Responsible for inventory planning and allocations, material usage review and scrap loss minimization
- Manage safety efforts, reporting and cleanliness programs
- Evaluates employees performance on a timely basis and recommends personnel actions, such as promotions, transfer, discharge or disciplinary measures
- Forecast, review and develops capacity model for equipment/personnel resources
- Evaluates manpower levels, focusing on machine capabilities with maximum efficiency of employee strengths
- Informs and maintains constant communication with supervisory and management personnel concerning quality issues related to manufacturing operations
- Review and maintain department schedule in order to meet customer demand
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience as a supervisory manager, experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Proficient in production planning, warehousing and logistics as well as operational execution
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, advanced in Excel
- Able to lead and motivate teams to high performance in a fast-paced, goal oriented environfment
- Demonstrate safe behavior and support plant safety goals in continuous improvement process
CMG offers competitive salary, health benefits and 401K.
Click here to submit your resume. Please be sure to include “Production Manager” in the subject line.