Coated Metals Group is looking to hire an Inside Sales Representative for their Denver office. Previous experience is sales, customer service and logistics are recommended.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides direct support to the Account Manager by taking and writing customers orders, answering questions, sending samples and providing quotes
- Builds and maintains rapport with customers through expert product knowledge and excellent customer service skills
- Provides support as a logistics coordinator, scheduling pick up and delivery of materials through various freight companies
- Responsible for inventory management by monitoring material usage and incoming orders to ensure inventory levels are maintained
- Acts as liaison between the customer and the production team, coordinating production schedules for orders to be completed by promised delivery dates
- Provides support to administrative assistant by completing data entry and updating orders in the operating systems
- Assists in any general task that may arise
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience in an inside sales support role required
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Effective business written and verbal communication
- Ability to work effectively, prioritize tasks and remain organized are essential to this role.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and perform detailed-oriented tasks.
Qualified applicants must submit their resume via email. No phone calls or walk-ins will be considered.