Coated Metals Group is looking to hire an experienced delivery driver to work with our production team.
Hours: 7am to 3:30pm, Monday through Friday, (Hours may vary slightly)
Job duties include, but are not limited to
- Organized and load product for delivery
- Gather appropriate paperwork for deliveries
- Deliver products as per customer requirements, obtaining signatures and completing all required paperwork
- Address and resolve customer feedback as appropriate. Inform supervisor of outstanding issues
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle
- Perform pre-trip vehicle inspections and report any problems to supervisor
- Operate a forklift
- Loading and unloading trailers
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must possess a clean driving record with no “major moving violations”
Job duties include extensive bending, lifting, kneeling, pulling, pushing, sitting and standing for extended periods of time. Some outdoor loading and unloading will occur at times.
A strong candidate will have a history of successful employment, a valid driver’s license, great attendance, be reliable and dependable, have a positive attitude, and be willing to learn new skills.
We offer competitive ages, weekly paychecks and benefits
Qualifying candidates must send resume to email@example.com. Please include name and contact information where you can be reached during the day.