Coated Metals Group (CMG), an employee owned company, is a leading manufacturer of architectural sheet metal building products. CMG is seeking a Sales Manager for the Carolinas Region. The Sales Manager will be responsible for the overall sales and general operations of this facility.
- Service and maintain current and existing CMG customer accounts
- Solicit and develop new customer accounts to grow CMG business
- Represent CMG with professionalism and integrity to create customer loyalty and to extend brand awareness
- Coordinate scheduling, distribution, warehousing and sales activities in accordance with policies and procedures established by CMG
- Organize office and warehouse for most efficient usage of equipment, material, slitting and shipping operations
- Responsible for evaluating stock and maintaining adequate inventory levels
- Monitor and manage location’s inventory controls, including: on-hand balance adjustments, stock location maintenance, returns, and yearly physical inventory
- Coordinate operational activities with other distribution centers to ensure the continued and timely flow of material transfers and deliveries
- Responsible for keeping the location in compliance with all safety and environmental codes
- Maintain and procure required materials and supplies for packaging, cleaning and organizing the warehouse area
- Maintain accurate paperwork including invoices, credit memos, purchase orders, transfers, daily and monthly reports
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. This includes the ability to effectively present information and respond to querstions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public
- Make a constant effort to find new business. Prospect customers through cold calls, networking and/or referrals
- A background in building materials, customer services, data entry and sales support is recommended
- Experience operating a forklift
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and a Windows operating environment is essential
About Coated Metals Group
CMG is a leading manufacturer of pre-finished steel products for the construction industry. Founded in 1983, CMG has consistently provided high quality products, on time, at competitive prices resulting in an exceptional value to the customer.
In 2016, CMG became a 100% employee owned company, allowing the employees to contribute to and benefit from CMG’s growth and success. CMG prides itself in putting employees first, resulting in a tenured staff that believe in teamwork, dedication, and always improving the business.
CMG currently operates 7 locations nationwide and is continually planning expansion into new markets.